Show winter colds the door by keeping a germ-free house with these tips:
Keep an eye out for germ hot spots in the home. Germs love to linger on the most popular surfaces like the remote controls, phones, door handles and keys. Clean these daily to avoid spreading germs between family members. It is as simple as wiping them down with a disinfectant.
Make hand washing second nature. Remind your kids to wash their hands when they get home from school before they run rampant in the house. All those kids they played with are coming home with them. Wash hands in warm, soapy water when you get home and before you eat!
Humidify the home. Believe it or not, flu viruses love cool, dry environments. Keeping the air in your home at a higher humidity level will not only help your chapped lips, but will help you stay healthy.
Clean house. It’s probably obvious by now that germs love to live in less-than-clean environments. They love dirty countertops, dusty floors and messy bathrooms. By spending the time to tidy-up and clean these messy areas, you save yourself a week out of work because of the flu — or worse yet, because your kids have the flu.
We at Daigle Cleaning Systems know you’re busy. No time to clean the house top to bottom? Let us do it for you!
We keep your family’s health in the forefront of our mind. That is why we thoroughly clean your house using safe – yet effective – green cleaning products. Click here to schedule your free estimate and we can customize a cleaning regimen for your home that will suit both your budget and time constraints.
Keeping your home clean is important all year round, especially in the summer.
Five reasons to keep things neat and clean:
1. Get-togethers. If your home is kept clean, you will want to invite guests over more often. You will feel more confident showing your home off without the fear of embarrassing messes lying around the house.
2. Better health and wellness. Sanitation will help destroy germs and bacteria that have been lingering in your home for some time. This will account for better sleep, a more efficient immune system and an overall happiness.
3. Your belongings won’t get lost. You won’t misplace things if you keep putting them in the same spot. There’s nothing worse than losing something in your own home. If you keep things organized, you won’t have to re-trace your steps time and time again.
4. Motivation. When your home is clean, you can focus on things you need to get done or possibly pick up a new hobby as you will have more free time to yourself.
5. Decorations and creativity.A clean area creates more space for decorations and unique designs. You will be able to move things around or add new items to empty spaces.
These things are equally important to living a fulfilled life. However, summers are one of the busiest times of year, which makes cleaning even more of a hassle. Instead of ranking it as one of the priorities on your to-do list, let us at Daigle Cleaning Systems take care of it for you.
After 15 years in the industry, you could say we have cleaned a lot of homes and would love to show you our services. All you have to do is call 518.768.4881 or contact us for a free estimate.