After a cold, harsh winter and a muddy spring, the floors and carpets in your work place probably appear less than stellar. Salt dragged in on the bottom of your shoes leaves a nasty stain and can even damage the finish on your wood flooring. Mud and dirt isn’t pretty, either, especially after it has been smudged into the carpeting.
Now that summer is in full swing, it is the perfect time to get that “spring cleaning” out of the way. The problem is work is too busy and cleaning isn’t something you want to be bothered with.
This is where Daigle Cleaning Systems comes in.
We understand a business works diligently to uphold a positive reputation and we would like to help you show your visitors and clients the best version of you possible. Why let the appearance of your carpets, vinyl or anything else in your business be anything less? With highly-qualified and trained professionals on staff, we will make your work place more attractive than ever.
If you’re tired of walking into a dirty work area, call us at 518.768.4881 or contact us for a free estimate and we will show you how quickly we can give your business a necessary makeover.
Keeping your home clean is important all year round, especially in the summer.
Five reasons to keep things neat and clean:
1. Get-togethers. If your home is kept clean, you will want to invite guests over more often. You will feel more confident showing your home off without the fear of embarrassing messes lying around the house.
2. Better health and wellness. Sanitation will help destroy germs and bacteria that have been lingering in your home for some time. This will account for better sleep, a more efficient immune system and an overall happiness.
3. Your belongings won’t get lost. You won’t misplace things if you keep putting them in the same spot. There’s nothing worse than losing something in your own home. If you keep things organized, you won’t have to re-trace your steps time and time again.
4. Motivation. When your home is clean, you can focus on things you need to get done or possibly pick up a new hobby as you will have more free time to yourself.
5. Decorations and creativity.A clean area creates more space for decorations and unique designs. You will be able to move things around or add new items to empty spaces.
These things are equally important to living a fulfilled life. However, summers are one of the busiest times of year, which makes cleaning even more of a hassle. Instead of ranking it as one of the priorities on your to-do list, let us at Daigle Cleaning Systems take care of it for you.
After 15 years in the industry, you could say we have cleaned a lot of homes and would love to show you our services. All you have to do is call 518.768.4881 or contact us for a free estimate.