Tidy Up Your Back-to-School To-Do List
Barbecues, relaxing on the beach, hiking and visiting amusement parks.
That’s what summer is all about, right?
But all this fun makes it very easy to lose track of time. Daylight has progressively gotten shorter and shorter, and guess what that means?
Ready or not, school is right around the corner!
In order to get yourself ready, there are things you have to do on your own and there are things you can let someone else, such as Daigle Cleaning Systems Inc., take care of.
What you can mark off your to-do list now instead of having to worry about later:
- Getting the kids back on a schedule. This means regular meal times, bed times and waking them up earlier to get them in routine.
- Purchasing a calendar. When the chaos starts, you are going to need a way to keep the different schedules in your household organized.
- Back-to-school shopping. Eliminate unused or unwearable clothing so you can add new items to your kids’ wardrobe.
- Stocking up on supplies. Paper, folders, pencils, pens, notebooks and highlighters are essential.
- Organizing and cleaning your home. Put things exactly where you would like them to be so during the hectic school year you won’t have to shift things around.
- Wait! Don’t forget the cleaning part!
Or do forget — and leave the cleaning to us!
Check out our Home Maid Service and see for yourself how much stress we can take off your hands.
Thinking about expanding or updating the services we provide you? Let us know your needs.
Contact us today for your free estimate!