Need Client Gift Ideas? We Got ’Em.
We have just over a week to go until Christmas — and the clock is ticking.
Are you still trying to put together some last minute gifts for your clients? We have the tips and ideas to make your gift and business unforgettable.
Top 5 Client Gifts This Holiday Season
- Books. Pick a book that has been most influential to your business and give it as a gift to your clients. This gives customers insight into what your company culture is all about and may open up discussions about it in the future. Make sure to write a personalized note that goes with or inside the book to let your customers know why it was meaningful to you and picked just for them. Take a look at the business best sellers at Barnes and Noble Business Best Sellers. And for your clients that are always on the road, a gift card to Audible is a worthy alternative!
- Gift Cards. Gift cards don’t have to be impersonal. The holidays mean celebration, and nobody wants to have to drive home after a night of *ahem* indulgence. Gift your customers Uber gift credit to get them home without having to get behind the wheel.
- A handwritten note. Client gifts don’t have to break the bank. A sincere note of appreciation can have just as much of an impact — if not more — as a pricier present.
- Donate to a charity. This is perfect for your clients who don’t accept gifts. It is a thoughtful gesture that will keep your company and your values at the front of your client’s mind. Pick a local charity or make a donation that may be of your client’s interest. The options are endless and will give them the that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you make a difference in someone’s life.
- A monthly subscription box. Dog lovers, health nuts, men’s grooming kits — these days, there are subscription boxes for every personality. Give the gift of a monthly subscription and they will think of you whenever it comes. Let’s call it “The Gift That Keeps On Giving.”